RZR XP 1000 Front Arm OEM Replacement Kit
Polaris RZR XP 1000 Front Arm OEM Replacement Kit by Racer Tech
Racer Tech proven engineering quality is now available for the RZR XP 1000 and RZR XP4 1000.
Racer Tech has proven over and over to have the best A-arm designs in the industry. This kit is the result of over 8 years of experience. This kit is an OEM replacement kit for all model RZR XP 1000’s including XP 4. It uses OEM geometry for the shocks and axles so all the other components can stay the same. This arm kit is all you need to purchase to bring your XP 1000 to another level.
Just like all Racer Tech arms, the weak OEM ball joints are eliminated with this kit with race proven FK Bearings chromoly heim joints and mono-balls. If you want Racer Tech level engineering, do not compare our products to a “race level” company who even offers replacement arms with OEM ball joints! RT knew long ago these were a bad option and only used by the OEM’s to cut costs. See the pictures here to compare our components to the OEM ball joints. There is no comparison!
Racer Tech XP 1000 arms use a high-clearance design to allow you to transverse the toughest terrain with ease. The 4130 Chromoly tubing we use makes them nearly bullet-proof for the times when you choose to run over obstacles even larger than the clearance allows for. The material and the design also make them nearly indestructible for any other abuse you may put on them all the way up to professional level racing environments. An additional benefit of Racer Tech’s design is the ultimate balance of strength vs. weight. This arm kit only adds 8lbs. to your RZR even with all the extra strength and performance it provides.
Polaris RZR 1000 XP (2014)
- High clearance tubular design.
- Light weight but rigid 4130 Chromoly tubing used on lowers.
- High memory DOM tubing used for uppers for ultimate strength, cost, weight ratio.
- Ball joint elimination with massive Chromoly 3/4” heim joints and 7/8” monoballs.
- Racer Tech’s proven Chromoly/SS adapter studs
- Direct BOLT-IN replacement for OEM arms.
- No cutting, bending, drilling, welding required.
- Minimal weight gain (8lbs. over OEM).