Edge Insight CS/CTS Monitor
Fits 1996 and Newer OBDII-Enabled Vehicles
CS = Color Screen
CTS = Color Touch Screen
Edge Products, the premier name for aftermarket performance electronics, presents the new Insight CS and CTS. With unmatched control, and style, the all-new Insight, full-Color Screen and Color Touch Screen offer the most advanced technology in engine monitoring available today. The Insight CS or CTS is compatible with any OBDII-enabled vehicle 1996 and newer.
The Insight CS and CTS offer many of the same great features and benefits users have come to expect from Edge Products, along with a whole host of exciting additional features. Some of the great new features include full color screens, monitoring data from your vehicle’s computer with an in-cabin color display, reading and clearing “check engine” lights, graphed performance tests such as 0-60 and quarter-mile time runs, backup camera, customized accessories, state-of-the-art mounting options, and internet updatability. The days of using chunky, expensive, analog gauges is history. The Insight gives you everything you need, including gauges and intelligent’s, state of the art features for a fraction of the cost!
- Available for 1996 and newer vehicles equipped with an OBDII (diagnostic) port
- Full-Color, High-Resolution, 2.4-inch Screen (CS)
- Full-Color, High-Resolution, 4.3-inch Touch Screen (CTS)
- Displays available SAE data from your vehicle’s computer*
- Data parameters (PIDs) on CS/CTS products will vary by vehicle year, make, and model.
- View parameters in numeric or analog style gauge display
- Built-in safety features: user-defined visual and audible alerts
- Digital gauge display/scan tool (does not reprogram/tune the vehicle or add power)
- Can be used in conjunction with Edge or other performance products to read vital engine data
- Great Value because it monitors much more than just a typical 3-guage cluster
- Sounds user-defined audible alerts
Capture and record even more information about the vehicle’s performance with the Insight’s scan tool feature.
- Displays and clears diagnostic trouble codes with full text description*
- Displays peak values such as speed and RPM*
- Performance testing: 0-60 and quarter-mile times
Adjust EFILive™ Tuned PCMS on-the-fly
On 2001-2005 LB7 and LLY Duramax engines you can now change the power levels on-the-fly created by your EFILive™ custom tuning software with your Edge Insight CS or CTS! Simply use your EFILive™ software to change your DSP5 Switch Type from “hard wire” to “serial”. Once you are set up to support “serial” communication, simply use the up and down arrow buttons on your Insight to adjust EFILive™ tunes on-the-fly.
- Displays Fuel Rail Pressure on Duramax Engines
- Displays Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration Status on new diesels with DPF traps
Expandable (items sold separately)
- Compatible with optional Edge Accessory System (EAS) to allow users to connect multiple, additional accessories
- Compatible with optional EGT pyrometer for engine protection
Back-Up Camera (sold separately)
The Insight CTS features a built-in video port that allows users to connect the state-of-the-art Edge back-up camera, or other compatible video source directly to the CTS unit.
MYSTYLE™ Software (included)
MyStyle™ software that allows users to choose from a variety of Edge custom backgrounds or simply upload an image of your choice. Size, crop and save to your CS or CTS unit for the ultimate in customizability.