PPE 138051020 Heavy Duty Differential Cover – Black
01-11 GM Duramax
Show your style, by flying a PPE Heavy Duty Rear Aluminum Differential Cover from the back of your truck. Besides looking cool, there are definite benefits. Thanks to the internal heat-sink baffles and 1/2 inch external fins (the tallest on the market) your fluid will be cooler than ever.
Speaking of fluid, due to the increased fluid volume that comes with a PPE Heavy Duty Rear Aluminum Differential Cover there is now even more fluid to lubricate and cool. Although there is more oil to keep clean, you do not have to worry, because the high powered Neodymium magnet-equipped fill plug will pull metal particles out of the oil before they ever have a chance to attack the bearings. Cast from aluminum alloy right here in the USA, the PPE Heavy Duty Rear Aluminum Differential Cover comes with Stainless Steel fasteners and a CMP – 4000 high performance gasket to make installation a quick job.
- Increased fluid capacity to 8 quarts
- Cast from A356-T6 Aluminum
- Cast aluminum finish increases heat dissipation reducing oil temperature
- Robust side ribs provide additional strength
- Greater surface area reduces gear oil temperature
- 1″ Neodymium magnet sight level / fill plug collects harmful ferrous metals
- 3/8″ NPT stainless steel drain plug
- 1/8″ and 1/4″ stainless temperature probe access plug
- 2001 and Newer GM 2500 / 3500 trucks with 14 bolt – 11.5″
- 2003 and Newer Dodge 2500 / 3500 trucks with 14 bolt – 11.5″
- 6mm Allen wrench required for installation, not included
Application: 01-11 GM Duramax